Being a world’s largest PCB supplier for Tft-Lcd and Laptop industry, The tpt Group is dedicating our time and investment in continuously improving, best quality, and most competitive price to our customers.
Our operating sites can reach some busiest airports or shipyards within 2 hours in Mainland China and Taiwan. All of our suppliers are long-term relation with us therefore offering us the most competitive price. We serve some world’s leading companies as their remarkable reputation affiliates over the last 20 years. We are confident that when it comes to PCB, we are the expert of manufacturing and the excellence of customer service.
98” STARTING HOUR
- The Ping Chen factory was invested in April, 1998 by the founder Mr. Robert Hsu and a group of passionated engineers.
- The tpt was originally specializing in the pcbs for laptop and desktop applications. Up to 6 layer boards was the main focus product when we supplying several big name companies in the computer industry.
02” SWITCH TO TFT-LCD
- After few years of manufacturing, Mr. Robert decided to change the structure of the product and focus on TFT-LCD pcbs.
- Although the overall line/space are similar to laptops and desktops, the critical conditions were different story from TFT-LCD.
03” ENTERING TV MODULE
- In 2003, tpt started to produce module board for TVs, which begins to produce almost a complete sets for an actual functional TV.
- In order to fulfill our customers, we upgraded our machines to fix the 0.3/0.3mm requirements.
04” CHANGE THE COMPANY LOGO INTO “tpt”
- Mr. Robert Hsu changed the company logo to lower case because some interesting believes in Chinese culture. We been using the lower cased ones since then.
06” INVESTING IN MAINLAND CHINA
- In 2006, based on customer’s order request and the market trend, the tpt had officially invested in SuZhou, China.
- The same year, tpt had outweighed the major competitor and became the world’s largest TFT-LCD supplier.
08” INVESTING IN YANG AN ELECTRONICS (BEGINNING OF “TMT”)
- The tpt merged Yang An Electronics and formed the tpt group, and start offering advanced multi-layer pcb’s up to 14 stacks.
- The tpt started to develop HDI process for more variety of products and customers needs.
09” INITIAL PUBLIC OFFERING
- This is the year the tpt group decided to entering the stock market and offering to public in order to achieve business flows.
10” EXPANDING TO SOUTHERN CHINA
- The tpt group purchased 100% share from CATAC Electronics Ltd. in Zhongshan, China. Later this company become “tft” and specialized in tenting/pattern process for TV applications.
- Same year in October, tpt invested into Yeu Hwen Technology Ltd., officially entering rigi-flex pcb territory. The factory is located in Taoyuen, Taiwan and known as “tht”.
- HDI process, 0.3/0.3mm started to mass production in Ping Chen Factory.
11” INTO THE DEEPER MID-WEST CHINA
- Based on customers needs, the tpt group expended to SuiNing, China. Due to the geographical location, tpt could serve its major customers within 2 hours by land travel. This factory also known as “twt” that specific for laptop application pcbs.
- HDI application increased to HDD, SSD, and telecommunications.
15” AUTOMOTIVE PCB PRODUCTION BEGINS
- In the year 2015, the tpt Group is officially entering the automotive pcb’s by joint venture with Hitachi Chemicals and starts it’s operation in Kaohsiung, Taiwan, which is specializing in automotive pcb’s.
- Meanwhile, due to the market trend shifting, tht is no longer producing rigid-flex pcb’s, rather started to offer more and more applications for automotive industry.
PRESENT – ONGOING INNOVATIONS
- With total of 8 production sites in East, and Southeast Asia, the tpt group is now the world’s top 18th rank in sales revenue based on 2016, which it continues on expanding its business to serve more and more customers throughout the world.
- Nowadays, with the successful experiences and expertise in PCB manufacturing, the tpt Group will always keeps innovating to improve itself and “Makes things better than others”!
tpt Pin Chen - Company Headquarter
Year Established: 1998
Capacity (SQM/month): 80,000
Main Product: HDI, TFT LCD, MC PCB, LB, SSD
Land Area (SQM): 13,000
Plant Area (SQM): 13,000
tht Nan Kan / Taiwan
Year Established: 2003
Capacity (SQM/month): 15,000
Main Product: RF
Land Area (SQM): 3,534
Plant Area (SQM): 12,323
tgt Kao Hsiung / Taiwan
Year Established: 1970
Capacity (SQM/month): 30,000
Main Product: Automotive PCB, Industrial PCB
Property (SQM): 14,700
Plant Area (SQM): 24,000
tpts Su Zhou / China
Year Established: 2006
Capacity (SQM/month): F1: 100,000 F2: 100,000
Main Product: TFT LCD, L/B
Land Area (SQM): 111,888
Plant Area (SQM): 40,774
tmt Wu Xi / China
Year Established: 2006
Capacity (SQM/month): F1: 80,000 F2: 120,000
Main Product: TFT LCD, NB Main
Land Area (SQM): 76,758
Plant Area (SQM): F1: 24,292 F2: 35,206
tft Zhong Shan / China
Year Established: 2000
Capacity (SQM/month): F1: 70,000 F2: 120,000
Main Product: TFT LCD, TV Main
Land Area (SQM): 58,000
Plant Area (SQM): F1: 18,000 F2: 26,400
twt Sui Ning / China
Year Established: 2013
Capacity (SQM/month): 120,000
Main Product: NB Main, TV Main
Land Area (SQM): 396,000
Plant Area (SQM): 46,000
tpt-Sinact Jiang Yin / China
Year Established: 2008
Capacity (SQM/month): 140,000
Main Product: L/B, MC PCB
Land Area (SQM): 4,000
Plant Area (SQM): 10,500